Thursday, May 30, 2013

Renewal

Wow - I forgot I had this blog. It is time to revive it. There was some good stuff there. I am back to feeling a little low on the spiritual side and looking for a way to study that is meaningful for me. I want to use this again. I liked that my previous study method was to read from the Sunday School study guides. I am going to try that again. We are also going to be challenged this summer to read through the Preach My Gospel manual. Plus we have a Relief society manual and the History of Relief Society manual and the Ensign. Oh, and the recent conference talks. There is plenty to read and study and it counts as gospel study. I don't have to just pick up the Book of Mormon and just read chapter by chapter. This is what I needed to see. Looking forward to some good growth over the coming months.

1 comment:

  1. Just found this. Good stuff! You should print this out and put it in a journal.

    ReplyDelete